december 06, 2008

Vi fick precis ett pressbrev från Konrad Bergström som meddelar att han slutar på WESC för att ge sig ut på egna nya äventyr. Sideways önskar Konrad lycka till!

Från: Konrad Bergström
Datum: lö 6 dec 2008 11.24.10 GMT+01:00
Ämne: Thank you WeSC

Life is constantly changing and it is time for me to move on. The time with WeSC will always be a big part of me but I have come to a point where I need new inspiration and atmosphere. It has been one of my toughest decisions because work is very close to my life; it is a true part of me. Thank you Greger for giving me the opportunity to be on this trip that is close to five years. It has been a true adventure with ups and downs, it has been tough it has been fun, it has been love and it has been fights, and not least a lot of success. When I look back I remember all the things WeSC have achieved during this time, wow what a trip. Again, thank you everyone. I know WeSC will be a major player in the future. For all the people I worked with I hope our paths will meet again. Until then, take care.

Konrad Bergström

Inga kommentarer: